CallMe Prism-I

CallMe Prism-IWhile driving down the highway one day, I had this fantastic idea for an inter-auto communication device. This way, you can communicate with the guy in front of you and sent messages like “you’re driving too slow”. I had this idea that all license plates could be something like phone numbers to communicate between cars.

However, since most people have cellular phones now, you could probably just call the car in front of you. How would you know the phone number? Just suction cup the CallMe Prism-I to your rear window.

This device is simply a programmable LCD that is solar powered, and can store about ten numbers. Apparently, the CallMe Prism-I is probably not designed to be an inter-automobile communication system. It is a way for desperate guys or girls to proudly display their digits to anyone passing by.

So its actual intended use could be real handy. After all, I can’t count how many times I’ve lost the opportunity to chat with a sexy pedestrian simply because I couldn’t give her my number before the light turned green. Also, I’ve lost count of all those times I’ve seen a beautiful driver and was unable to obtain her number for the aforementioned reason.

0 comments: