Fuel Checker Prevents Terrifying Mistake

I’m not certain if this is one of the most useful or useless devices that I have ever reported on. This next device is for those who try to refuel their car with the wrong type of fuel. So if you’ve ever put diesel instead of unleaded in your car by mistake, perhaps this could prevent you from ruining your engine all over again.

Yes, I have never done that either, but I guess it couldn’t hurt to have a little preventative measure like this. All that is required is to install the gadget on the inside of your fuel flap, and go ahead and hold the fuel nozzle up every time you fill ‘er up. If you put the wrong type of fuel in, a little light will go off.

I don’t know about you, but most of the gas stations have the diesel pump separate from the regular, premium, or unleaded choices. Also, isn’t the nozzle of the diesel pump slightly larger than that of regular gas tanks?

I see one good use for this. Parents can put it on their gas tanks so when their kids fill the car up for the first time, there will be a warning in case the wrong gas is used.

0 comments: